Cherry Blossom Tour: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Spring in Japan is the best experience. Cherry Blossom Tour will take you through a million cherry blossoms in bloom. See the land awaken to a new season. Let our guides show you the best of Japan.
Cherry Blossom Tour: Summary
The cherry blossom or Sakura are cherished by the Japanese as its short lived. Hanami parties (cherry blossom viewing) are all over Japan in which friends, family and work mates get-together and sit on mats under the cherry blossoms to celebrate this rare occasion. Japan is a burst of colour during this season as the many varieties of cherry trees are in glorious bloom and the air is filled with its fragrance.
Our expert guides will take you around Japan to see the best places of Cherry Blossoms. The tour starts at the heart of Japan, its capital city of Tokyo with the many attractions, and then takes you through to Shizuoka where you can get magnificent views of Mt. Fuji with cherry blossoms and green tea fields. Proceed to Kyoto and be sure to capture dream like moments in Kyoto with Maiko spring Dance shows, walk along Philosopher’s path filled with Cherry blossoms, Golden Pavilion and Nijo castle. Calm yourself at the Tenryuji Zen Temple and Arashiyama Bambo Grove. Travelling around Japan will be by bullet train using the Japan Rail Pass. Rest assured our Cherry Blossoms in Japan tour will be as magical as the display made by the cherry blossoms.
This is a private tour for 2 pax or more. Guaranteed departure.
Cherry Blossom Tour: FAQ
Can I avail any early cherry blossom tour Japan booking benefit?
- £50 per person off if you book by the 6th December 2019
What is the difference between Child and Infant on cherry blossom tour Japan?
- Children from 6 -11 years will get a JR pass child rate discounts. Under 2 years on tour can share parents bed or request for cot (additional charges apply).
What assistance is provided to a disabled person or a senior citizen, who needs special assistance on cherry blossom tour Japan?
- This tour is not suitable for disabled persons. However please get in touch with us if you are interested in joining this tour and we will do our best to request for disable friendly rooms at each hotel. Our guides are all helpful and friendly, if you have any special requests please feel free to let us know and we will try our best to assist you.
Can I take a wheelchair on cherry blossom tour Japan? Will it be difficult while visiting places during the cherry blossom tour Japan?
- You can take your wheelchair with you, however at temples and some other sightseeing places there will be steps and ramps. You will need assistance. Please check with us in advance to see how we can assist you.
Can I get medicine during the cherry blossom tour Japan?
- There are pharmacies around Japan where you can get medicine for general coughs and colds. If you are on a prescription medicine, please bring them along with you on the tour.
Do I need to pay the entire tour price lump-sum while booking the cherry blossom tour Japan?
- No. You pay a deposit to secure your place and pay the remaining balance 8 weeks before your tour start date.
In case of emergency whom can I contact during the cherry blossom tour Japan?
- We provide you with a 24/7 emergency number in Japan with the final documents we send before departure.