Bangkok 3 nights 4 days package
Day 1 (-/-/-) Bangkok – Arrival
Arrival in Bangkok (flight TBA / not included).
For many travellers, Thailand is the perfect gateway to Southeast Asia and its exotic delights. Straddling the great Chao Phraya River, 12 miles upstream from the Gulf of Thailand, Bangkok is an exuberant and exhilarating metropolis of seven million people. Founded by Rama I in 1782, it is one of the world's most exciting cities, highly regarded for its trendy nightclubs, cosmopolitan dining scene, and its markets, magnificent temples and palaces, offering something to everyone.
Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport where you will be met and greeted by your guide, waiting for you at the exit gate with a signboard. You will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day will be free: you can enjoy the facilities of your hotel, explore the surroundings or rest at leisure.
Accommodation in Bangkok
Day 2 (B/-/-) Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel before your morning excursion: half day city & temples excursion (Schedule time 08.30 – 12.30hrs
Join one of our most popular tours, bringing you along 3 of the most stunning temples Bangkok has to offer! It features the “Wat Traimit” with its 5, 5, ton heavy Golden Buddha Image, Wat Chetuporn (commonly known as Wat Pho), that boasts the over 45-meters long Reclining Buddha. Wat Pho is also regarded as the first centre of public education and is sometimes called Thailand’s first university. Mural paintings, inscriptions, and statues found in the temple educated people on varied subjects such as literature, warfare, archaeology, astronomy, geology, meditation. Not to forget, Wat Pho is also considered home of the world-renown Thai traditional massage. The tour ends with a visit to Wat Benchamaborpit (also known as the Marble Temple): a representation of an outstanding success of marriage between Italian Carrera marble and classical Thai architecture. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 3 (B/-/-) Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel
Free at leisure
Accommodation in Bangkok
Day 4 (B/-/-) Bangkok – Departure
Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. You will be transferred to Bangkok airport for your departure flight to your next destination (Flight TBA / not included).
Tour Price from
Terms & Conditions:
The quoted rates include:
- 3-night accommodation in Bangkok in a 3 star hotel sharing twin/double room
- Roundtrip transfer from Bangkok Airport to Hotel with English guide (private service)
- Half day City & Temples excursion (S.I.C. / join a group service)
- Daily breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Service charge and current government tax
The quoted rates do not include:
- Expenditure of a personal nature i.e. laundry, telephone bills, drinks, souvenirs etc
- International and Domestic air-tickets
- Other meals and all beverages & drinks
- Supplement charge for festivals and special events upon arrival
- No guide and driver standby on free day
- Optional tours
- Program could be subject to change due to local conditions
- Non-refundable for unused services, splitting of package is not allowed
- Normal check-in time at hotel is 14:00hrs & check-out time at hotel is 12:00hrs noon